New Shoes from Brooks, Acorn, Florsheim, and Clarks Added to Foot Levelers’ Catalog
ROANOKE, Virginia—Foot Levelers has announced the addition of 11 new shoes to its 2013 Fall Catalog, bringing the company’s total number of shoe offerings to 50. Foot Levelers offers a wide range of men’s and women’s shoes to meet a variety of needs including dress, casual, and active.
Offered for the first time this fall are the following shoes:
- Brooks AdrenalineTM GTS 14 (men’s and women’s active)
- Brooks AddictionTM 11 (men’s and women’s active)
- Acorn Sheepskin Sport Mule® (women’s casual)
- Acorn Sheepskin Sport Tie® (men’s casual)
- Acorn Crossroads Mule® (women’s casual)
- Acorn Rambler Mule® (men’s casual)
- Florsheim Shuttle Bike SlipTM (men’s dress)
- Florsheim Shuttle Bike OxTM (men’s dress)
- Clarks Sugar ZestTM (women’s dress)
In addition to Brooks, Acorn, Florsheim, Clarks, and its own CAOSTM line, Foot Levelers also offers shoes from New Balance, Keen, and Naot. With its complete lineup, Foot Levelers presents footwear that provides proper support for every lifestyle and helps put the body into balance. Foot Levelers offers the shoes with or without its individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics.
Foot Levelers, Inc.
Foot Levelers, Inc., the world’s exclusive provider of individually designed Stabilizing Orthotics and other therapeutic products, has been serving healthcare professionals for over 60 years. Foot Levelers supports every step patients take to enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or play.
Visit FootLevelers.com, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter (@FootLevelers) to learn more about Foot Levelers, Inc.